Friday 4 January 2013

Thoughts about TIME and the mystery of getting up early...

loving it when time really feels like its going slowly.
Of course it is not going slowly but perhaps I am just more attentive to it and actually enjoying every minute.
This I guess is what old people do.

We always joke about them, saying that they get up at 5 in the morning - haaa! to do what?
or we say they get up because they can't sleep. On the contrary!!!

I have now solved the mystery of the getting up so early.
Because this way you can really enjoy EVERY single minute.
To really feel that there is no rush - because this way you wont feel stressed or pressed.

Of course if you get up at 5.30, by 7 am you will have a look at the time and see that its only 7.00 and sigh happily and go on reading the paper and perhaps nap a little. Because at 8.00 you will be up and running like a "normal " busy person…

Am I on to something or am I?

...probably super evident to someone else but for me who has been sleeping  half of my life and sleeping deep this is something truly amazing & new.

1 comment:

  1. Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your site by chance,
    and I am surprised why this twist of fate did not came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

    Here is my weblog; see

    ReplyDelete