Thursday 6 May 2021

I am very fortunate.
I do not have a lot of money or wealth.
But I have enough.

I live in a huge house. I have so much space. Almost to much.

I have 40 pairs of socks.
I eat well every day.
I have internet access.
I have clean water.

My parents are well and alive.
They live in another country.
I have enough money to go and see them sometimes.
I can call them on my smartphone.

I can afford to have a child.
My child goes to kindergarten. Where I live it’s for free.
I can afford medical care.

I am very fortunate.

I can afford buying organic food.
I can grow my own vegetables.

I have time to  read books and make drawings with my child.

I have beautiful shirts.
I can buy old suitcases in flea markets.

I have vases and decorative objects in my home.

My house is warm when ever I want it.

I know how to make maki rolls and chop wood.
Sometimes I chop wood.

My house has a fireplace.

I am so rich that I can allow myself to make long walks every day.

I take time to talk to cows.

I do not buy a lot of things.
I already have enough.
I do not really throw things away. I reuse them.

That is how rich I am.
And fortunate.

I know things.
I had a good education.
It made me open minded.
And I was so fortunate to be smart enough to stop and listen.

I wish we could all be this fortunate.

I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment