Thursday 4 October 2007


looking for that one image.
know exactly what it looks like.
know evry nuance every detail.
drunk.

can not find pic.

well.

this laptop is too serious for that.

or, did I erase them?

why?

I miss the pic. miss the feeling.

remember your dream. keep on pushing.

well - now its me and a glass wine.

funny.
smug face.
never thought my life would be like this.
its not ending is it?

I dread that sometimes,

like the feeling that I wont be an old woman. And I do want to.
Am looking forward to it. Wondering what I will be like. Will I knit?
What kind of clothes will I wear? And my hair? Will I have hair?
Will I have a dog? what kind?

Or will I be just like I am now but with more wrinkles and saggy skin?
Will I still be aggressive? Drunk?

Oh, I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment