Wednesday 20 April 2011

french love the finns

in this messy aftermath of the finnish elections one sits here and wonders what will happen.

discovered that the Pepinieres pour les jeunes artistes have published my work "the great lake" on the ARTE CREATIVE website.
Wonderful! Makes me happy that they like it.
The french seem to like the strangeness in finns. Or something. Dont know.

I hope they will like us still even if 18% of the population are now officially idiots. Well well.

And then the Truefinns idiotic hatred of contemporary art, oh, no they use the word postmodern art. Postmodern fake art. I guess all I do belongs to that category. or who knows perhaps they'd love me ? I made a piece about a great lake in the north of finland.
I'm dressed as a proper little finn, in an old sport jacket and I'm drunk as a normal Finn mostly is. What a pity I wasn't eating sausage. Or killing a bear. hm...

well well, here is my video

http://creative.arte.tv/fr/space/Pepinieres_europeennes_pour_jeunes_artistes/message/2239/The_Great_lake/

No comments:

Post a Comment