Thursday 14 April 2011

just bla bla bla

its raining. still at the studio. did some editing for the new piece. feels scary to look at. its a mess. Perhaps I'm a messy artist always trying to look for order and control and all those things? and asking myself why? why not just let go and be messy...but oooutch...it still needs a framing. now its just a collage of words / concepts & video. And I know I want to get somewhere with it and I almost know what Im searching for but its not really there yet. huh...
must just force myself to go on and on with it.that's the only way.

wow. I really wish sometimes that I could build something. A smart beautiful structure - instead of making things complicated. Perhaps our artwork portray our personas? or perhaps, no shit Sherlock! of course they do...

yeah.

so then I'm a wacko who tries to be smart & beautiful.

a life struggle.

but as I have always said - as long as it is fun & meaningful - just go on. dont quit. And life is not supposed to be easy. Otherwise there would be no creation. If it was easy it was just IKEA. uf, I'm bad. I always refer to Ikea.

They might sue me some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment