Monday 11 July 2011

4 new folders.




well. ok 1 is sort of old. already in process. but it's now nicely wrapped inside a blank A4 with the HEADLINE: Lovisa project 2011.

but then 3 new folders. great. feeling releaved. there it is again. creativity. the ideas. the unconscious words appearing on white paper from somewhere far inside the mind. or brain if u prefer. naah. dont think so. not the brain. well.

one folder is called "Panther & Freud". A possible script. and what is all that post colonial stuff anyway.

another folder: 1 week diary. July 10-18th 2011. Script material.

last folder:
Another possible script:
frustration
thoughts
panther
post-colonialism
ready mades


PROMISE: tomorrow I might take my camera out and film something. or buy the panther.



last week I ate a grape fruit laying down on the floor on that plastic table cloth. It was very messy and I made ugly noises. It was not pretty. And yes I did film it. But I do not know what for. But I am sure it was for some higher purpose. As always.

As I am the priestess of remote viewing.

rrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment