Wednesday 14 April 2010

ok!

good try. never did this before. yes, blog virgin. never wrote like this.
what to I want to express today? something brilliant or just foolish?

rrr.

read loads of things about Kurt Cobain today. How did I get into that? aah. of course, because of spotify. And then again Kurt made me think of this lover I had. WOW!!!!
Naah, not to get to exited here. This man is not really like Kurt. There might be some similarities though. And dont dare calling me Courtney. heh.

Noh, just thinking of these syndromes. And how we treat that. I know he has a fucking issue - FUCK!!!!!!

Well, what else. Been watching Sex & the City way to much. Realized I might be Mr Big! Nasty. Not a good thing. Needs re-evalution? i can't be that big or bad? No way.
Am I a bully?

yep, I am a terrible woman! I smoke. I drink. to much of both.

And I'm happy.

Know what?

My best friend?
I love him.

want to know more; coming later....

1 comment: