Friday 2 April 2010

while painting papier mache crow, remembered this story.

have had some funny bird encounters this spring.
a month ago I AM SOOOOOO sure I had something going on with a huge crow (kråka?) in Slottskogen. I stopped on my bike to write somehting I just remembered and I happend to have crisps with me, and when I looked up there was this huge crow with a damaged wing watching me at about a 2m distance. And I said: vill du ha ett chips? (do you want a crisp?) and Christ ....it "hopped" towards me and kept staring at me. so I threw a crisp and it ate and came closer....I threw another and kept on talking to it....and it was about 40cm from my feet. Then another crow came and both of them were scared away by some people. But when they had left my limping crow was still there and I said "ok nu ska jag gå" (ok, I've gotta go) and it came even closer and I said "nähä, ska du ha mera" (naah, you want some more?) and it hopped closer and I got a bit scared because I thought it might come ON me....so I just threw some crips, said goodbye and cycled away...weird...... I'm pretty sure we had something going on there.


MORE STORIES ON http://www.ninalassila.com/storiesfromfriends.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment