Thursday 4 November 2010

push the button

this idea about thoughts moving as rapidly as the ubahn passing by.

Imagine placing sensors on your head and being able to record the thoughts that way. ¨¨

YOU NEED TO WRITE DOWN ALL SORTS OF EXAMPLES OF THESE THOUGHTS. JUST TRY IT.

also the thing about criticism (w.benjamin about the cannibal). or the thing about that nobody calls themselves intellectuals anymore.

and that criticism always needs a personal starting point.

that you can learn to criticize anything these days, but if its not personal its no good.


more thoughts:

after last nights seminar I came to think that I really wish to have a critical debate.
I.e about this film that I saw recently. Its a film by a good friend. The thing is I did not really like it to be honest. I saw some potential - and I know this person is smart & brilliant . But it was just like a bad tv-show.

Perhaps it was the actors. They were lame sort of TV theater characters. It could have been more weird, more arty somehow.
The scenes were nicely shot. sound was good…but still no.
And the story, sorry it did not feel realistic. And I guess that was not the point but then it was not clear. If it was not supposed to have a realistic feeling it should have been more weird in its visuals and acting performance.

Well, I guess its a first film - and it can only get better. I wish it will!

And so yes, my point was, I wish to talk more. Not just with myself.
(well I do that anyway)

yes, clone me - I could enjoy my own company fully. perhaps even re-produce me without worries, stress and addictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment