Thursday 25 November 2010

snow blizzard outside, can't sleep. so I think a bit.

can not sleep even if tired.

am thinking about that power point presentation I have been joking about.

perhaps I should make one. it makes sense. it might explain things even to myself. not just to my father and other people who might see it.

like the fact why I left this super job as a photographer.

how things lead to other things and events. how & why one moves, finds herself in new places surrounded by new people and still feeling at home.

as I do.

also thinking about the new work I have done, the great lake.
One friend seemed to appreciate it. as if he recognized something in it. he even laughed a bit at some point.

Another friend said she had watched it several times and that she still felt uncomfortable watching it. that it is so personal. so intimate.
beginning with being pretentious. yes, I agree. that's the meaning somehow.

is it?

where does it exactly become personal?

I mean Im not naked in the footage. And Im not being super sensitive or so.
I am just being quite natural but still aware of the camera at times.

Is it the fact that Im slagging of myself in the voiceover. Saying those things about, ego artist etc. Is that where it becomes personal, even uncomfortable?

well, hell, then its brilliant…

No comments:

Post a Comment