Tuesday 12 April 2011

1 step ahead

April 12 th

dreamt about water falls. lots of water coming in from different sides. lots of water.
I said: "it looks like a woman"

I realize my work is getting into my dreams.

Perhaps its good.

Yesterday I was thinking of buying carrots. As I want to reduce my smoking. But as I am a horribly oral person I seem to have the need to chew, eat, inhale or whatever - constantly. It's sad. Well, back to the carrots.
I also thought that eating carrots this time of year would be good for the skin. And a possible tan. Even if a tan on me mostly looks ridiculous. You know, very red.

In todays news there is an article about an American study claiming that eating in particular carrots (also other yellow & green vegetables) seems to prolong our life expectancy.

Great. Always 1 step ahead. What's next?


I already predicted Knuts death. Well, not really - but I dreamt about him 1 week before he passed away. And I dont think its correct to stuff him up. He was not a teddy bear. He was a real bear. A fucking real Bear.

Would you take your mother to a Taxidermist?

No way Pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment