Thursday 21 April 2011

Shitting out new stuff like cannonballs...

ask somebody to write about your art...aaaah. WANT IT!!! DO IT!!!



my artist practice evolve a lot around my own persona, current events and things I discover and learn about. I tend to connect things together in a poetic, funny and in my belief a smart way.

It's all a reflection - a personal reflection of our times.

I create actions. I write. I combine. And I mostly see connections. It's not difficult. I believe that my artist practice/work is an ever growing organism - I've seen red threads, I have seen different parts grow into each other…and I have no idea at the moment what the future will bring- but I'm exited. I know my abilities are limitless…

I try to break my own boundaries. I try to find new ways of expression and perceiving things.

Constantly. Continuously.

But I guess I should pause and breathe for a while. Give things a thought or blast away like a bulldozer?
Shitting out new stuff like cannonballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment