Wednesday 20 October 2010

dream 20.10 2010

(uuuh)
have done s.thing bad by mistake. s.thing stupid like breaking s.thing and now will end up in prison for 12months. am preparing for that, packing things, have heard that the prison beds smell bad so I'm looking for my sleeping bag. There is a prison ward around me, he is nice and understanding. everybody around me is nice and understanding. But the strange thing is that I have told this only to 1-2 friends but suddenly everybody is there to console me which pisses me of. I even get text messages wishing me luck.
Well, we arrive to the prison. And I'm told that I cannot bring my dog with me. My dog who is behaving really badly btw. I apologize for my lack of dog training. He is not really an Alpha Male. Im in tears because I know he will now forget me. I'm walking in the prison garden (which is full of trees and plants) when another inmate confronts me and says I'm being treated differently than the others and that I will suffer because of that. I tell her to calm down and take her in my arms and hug her. Telling her that we should be friends.she softens.
Then I get the news that I only need to stay for 1-3 months. I'm really happy for that but its a bit bad as I was going to a residency for these months and am wondering if I can postpone the residency. then I realize that the prison time will be sort of like a residency and I ask my mother to bring all my sketch books, pencils and other books. I'm gathering a huge pile of materials to bring with me.
It does not feel as a such a bad place anymore. And I'm already joking around in the cafeteria. My mother says she'll come around with my dog every other day. He wont forget me. And my mother says that she is not angry with me - the same thing could have happened to her.

After all this not a bad dream even if it has its stressful moments.

3 comments:

  1. Nina.exellent blog du!!! ligesom dit arbejde. blev mycket inspireret. din dansk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bra att ta fram det bästa även då det håller på att gå åt skogen. Va fin kontakt vi hade i drömmen. Sa mamssen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja, tack mamma!

    ReplyDelete