Monday 11 October 2010

our lives on internet

this is something I've been predicting alreay before Facebook Twitter etc. I knew that I would be spending my life for a great deal by the computer & internet.
But I did not know that all my issues would be solved & dealt with there.
Like all these astrology mails...I must have signed up for something by mistake. Its not really annoying mostly amusing.
And as I love seeing patterns and strange connections with most things that happend and surround me, well, then even these funny mails fit in.

How on earth can they ask the questions I'm asking myself?

and yes, please, its the right time to laugh. I'm such a silly Sex & the city woman. Of course not in posh New York. Rather crack whore chic Berlin.

anyways, this is a littel example of the stuff that amuses me every day:

Dear Nina,
Still clinging to a relationship that's over? Sometimes it seems you can't let go of someone, no matter how hard you try. Find out what he's really thinking -- and if you should wait for him or move on -- with a free psychic love reading. New customers, choose your special offer: Get the first 3 minutes free, or enjoy 10 minutes for only $1.99!



would anybody pay for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment