Thursday 28 June 2007

planet@hotmail.com

calling God! ( recording of telephone call)
- hi God, this is Nina!
- I've been worried about these bad guys who are being naughty to the planet.
- you know the planet, she is my best friend and I don't like it when she's being bullied.
- what do you think I should do?
- is there anything I can do, I mean except from just being there for her?

- should I talk to these guys? I'm just afraid that they wont listen...
- they seem so selfabsorbed and I don't know - evil. Or perhaps they are somehow traumatized because they are so evil with the poor Planet.


(letter to the Planet - perhaps email?)

planet@hotmail.com

subject: I'm sorry...

Hi,

I know you haven't been really ok lately and I'm very sorry I haven't been able to help you enough. It's so sad, and it's breaking my heart.
How are you really doing? I mean really.
How's the cough?
I talked to God and he said all I could do was to pray but it doesn't seem enough.
Am a bit dissappointed with him. it is always the same story: pray child pray.
Well I'll try to think of something good.
Wait and see my friend!

stay tough & big hugs,
nina

ps. what are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment